Staley Library subscribes to the BioOne Complege database:
1) In BioOne Complete, search/locate the item you wish to link to and click on the title.
2) On the next page, copy the URL in the browser box (highlight, then ctrl + c, or right click + "copy").
3) In another tab, sign in to myMillikin and open your Moodle course. Click "turn editing on."
4) In the desired week/section of your Moodle course, click the option to "Add activity or resource."
Next, choose "URL" from the list of options.
5) On the next screen, type in the information for the article in the "name" and "description" blanks (you may wish to copy and paste the citation from the database).
William Caire "The Distribution of the Land Mammals of Sonora, Mexico," Journal of the Arizona-Nevada Academy of Science, 48(1-2), 40-219, (31 October 2019)
6) To get the best link for the Moodle box labeled "external URL,"
You must add the OpenAthens link to Moodle if you want students from off-campus to access the article.
7) Click "save and return to course." Test the link to make sure it works.