We also subscribe to the following Cambridge University Press Journals. While the website/platform looks slightly different than Cambridge Companions eBooks, you can follow the same instructions to make an off-campus link to articles in these journals.
1) In Cambridge Companions, search/locate the item (book title or chapter title) you wish to link to and click on the title. (Note: Millikin only subscribes to the Cambridge Companions to Music e-books series.)
2) On the next page, copy the URL in the browser box (highlight, then ctrl + c, or right click + "copy").
3) In another tab, sign in to myMillikin and open your Moodle course. Click "turn editing on."
4) In the desired week/section of your Moodle course, click the option to "Add activity or resource."
Next, choose "URL" from the list of options.
5) On the next screen, type in the information for the article in the "name" and "description" blanks (you may wish to copy and paste the citation from the database).
Bower, Bruno. 2019. “London and Gilbert and Sullivan.” Chapter. In The Cambridge Companion to Operetta, edited by Anastasia Belina and Derek B. Scott, 47–60. Cambridge Companions to Music. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. doi:10.1017/9781316856024.005
6) To get the best link for the Moodle box labeled "external URL,"
You must add the OpenAthens link to Moodle if you want students from off-campus to access the article.
7) Click "save and return to course." Test the link to make sure it works.