1) In Gale, locate the item you wish to link to and click on the title.
2) On the next page, locate the "Get Link" on the upper, right side of the screen in the actions toolbar above the content.
Click "Select" to highlight the link and ctrl + c to copy it.
3) In another tab, sign in to myMillikin and open your Moodle course. Click "turn editing on."
4) In the desired week/section of your Moodle course, click the option to "Add activity or resource."
Next, choose "URL" from the list of options.
5) On the next screen, type in the information for the article in the "name" and "description" blanks (you may wish to copy and paste the citation from the database).
Check the box, below the "Description," labeled "Display description on course page," if desired.
6) In the box labeled "external URL," paste in the "Page Link" you copied earlier.
You must use the link from the Get Link option, (not just the URL in the browser) if you want students from off-campus to access the article.
7) Click "save and return to course." Test the link to make sure it works.