1) In The Chronicle of Higher Education, search for the article you would like to link to and click on the title.
2) On the next page, copy the URL in the browser box (highlight, then ctrl + c, or right click + "copy").
3) In another tab, sign in to myMillikin and open your Moodle course. Click "turn editing on."
4) In the desired week/section of your Moodle course, click the option to "Add activity or resource."
Next, choose "URL" from the list of options.
5) On the next screen, type in the information for the article in the "name" and "description" blanks (you may wish to copy and paste the citation from the database).
Check the box, below the "Description," labeled "Display description on course page," if desired.
6) In the box labeled "external URL," paste in the URL you copied earlier.
7) Click "save and return to course." Test the link to make sure it works.