Staley Library subscribes to many Ebsco-brand databases, including:
1) In the EBSCO database of your choice, locate the item you wish to link to and click on the title.
2) On the next screen, click on the icon labeled "Permalink" in the "Tools" menu on the right side of the screen.
3) In the center of the screen click in the new box labeled "Permalink" to highlight the permalink, then hit ctrl + c (or right click and choose "copy") to copy the permalink.
4) In another tab, sign in to myMillikin and open your Moodle course. Click "turn editing on."
5) In the desired week/section of your Moodle course, click the option to "Add activity or resource."
Next, choose "URL" from the list of options.
6) On the next screen, type in the information for the article in the "name" and "description" blanks (you may wish to copy and paste the citation from the database).
Below the "Description" box, check the box labeled "Display description on course page," if desired.
7) In the box that is labeled "external URL,"
8) Click "save and return to course." Test the link to make sure it works.