1) In Millikin Library Discovery, do your search, then click on symbol.
2) Next, click on "Copy the Permalink to Clipboard."
3) In another tab, sign in to myMillikin and open your Moodle course. Click "turn editing on."
4) In the desired week/section of your Moodle course, click the option to "Add activity or resource."
Next, choose "URL" from the list of options.
5) On the next screen, type in the information for the article in the "name" and "description" blanks (you may wish to copy and paste the citation from the database).
Below the "Description" box, check the box labeled "Display description on course page," if desired.
6) In the box that is labeled "external URL,"
7) Click "save and return to course."