Staley Library subscribes to several JSTOR packages, which can all be searched through the single JSTOR platform :
1) In JSTOR, locate the item you wish to link to and click on the title.
2) On the next page, locate the "Remote Access URL" on the left side of the screen (near the publication details). Copy the contents of the field (ctrl + c, or right click + "copy").
3) In another tab, sign in to myMillikin and open your Moodle course. Click "turn editing on."
4) In the desired week/section of your Moodle course, click the option to "Add activity or resource."
Next, choose "URL" from the list of options.
5) On the next screen, type in the information for the article in the "name" and "description" blanks (you may wish to copy and paste the citation from the database).
Check the box, below the "Description," labeled "Display description on course page," if desired.
6) In the box labeled "external URL," paste in the "Remote Access URL" you copied earlier.
You must use the remote access URL (not just the "Stable URL") if you want students from off-campus to access the article.
7) Click "save and return to course." Test the link to make sure it works.