1) Go to the specific Grove/Oxford Music Online (link provided in the box to the left), search/locate the article you wish to link to and click on the title.
2) On the next page, copy the URL in the browser box (highlight, then ctrl + c, or right click + "copy").
3) In another tab, sign in to myMillikin and open your Moodle course. Click "turn editing on."
4) In the desired week/section of your Moodle course, click the option to "Add activity or resource."
Next, choose "URL" from the list of options.
5) On the next screen, type in the information for the article in the "name" and "description" blanks (you may wish to copy and paste the citation from the database).
Reich, Nancy B. "Schumann [nee Wieck], Clara." Grove Music Online. 2001; Accessed 27 Aug. 2021. https://www.oxfordmusiconline.com/grovemusic/view/10.1093/gmo/9781561592630.001.0001/omo-9781561592630-e-0000025152
6) To get the best link for the Moodle box labeled "external URL,"
You must add the OpenAthens link to Moodle if you want students from off-campus to access the article.
7) Click "save and return to course." Test the link to make sure it works.